Interview with Les Leopold, author of “The Man Who Hated Work and Loved Labor – The Life and Times of Tony Mazzocchi” Les Leopold recounts the life of the late Oil, Chemical, and Atomic Workers Union leader. Mazzocchi’s struggle to address the unconscionable toxic exposure of tens of thousands of workers led to the passage of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
“[Mazzocchi] believed working people need a party of their own … The bosses have two parties, we should have a party of our own.” ~ Les Leopold
- Killing For Coal – The Story of the Ludlow Massacre (January 29th, 2009)
- Freedom Rider John Dolan (January 15th, 2009)
- “I sing for the movement and I sing from the heart.” – Jon Fromer (January 13th, 2009)
- Light at the end of the tunnel (October 28th, 2008)
- Don’t Let Age Get You Down (October 24th, 2008)